I do not learn about you, however I like a very good wealthy vegetable dip to serve with complete grain crackers, corn chips or beans and greens. And this Avocado Corn Salsa is filled with additional issues: avocados and corn (in fact), but in addition inexperienced onions, cilantro, black olives, tomatoes, and jalapeños. This avocado salsa recipe just isn’t solely scrumptious, nevertheless it’s additionally lovely! This vegan, wholesome and gluten-free vegetable dip is sort of a kaleidoscope of colours in a bowl. Make a bowl of this corn dip at a celebration and watch it disappear!
This salsa dip can be filled with vitamins, together with fiber, nutritional vitamins, minerals, wholesome fat, and phytochemicals, plant compounds with antioxidant and anti inflammatory actions. Due to this fact, you possibly can really feel good serving it at any time. Whereas this avocado and corn salsa is nice at snack time or as an appetizer, it is also scrumptious served as a aspect to veggie burgers, lentil patties, vegetarian “meat” meatballs, tacos, burritosand sandwiches. Take it to your subsequent social gathering, potluck or picnic for a scrumptious dish that will likely be a success! With solely 10 components, not together with pantry staples, it is a recipe you will flip to repeatedly.
Whip up this vegetable-rich Avocado Corn Salsa for a salsa you are positive to like. Serve with complete grain crackers, corn chips or beans and greens for a scrumptious snack or appetizer.
- Lower 1 avocado in half, take away the pit and scoop out the flesh in a medium bowl. Mash it with a fork.
- Lower the second avocado in half, take away the pit and lower the pulp into cubes. Add to bowl.
- Chop the tomatoes on a reducing board and add them to the bowl, together with any juice left over from reducing the tomatoes.
- Add the bell pepper, inexperienced onion, corn, olives, garlic, jalapeño, and cilantro or parsley to the bowl and blend gently.
- Add lemon juice, black pepper, and sea salt (non-compulsory) and blend to distribute.
- Chill till serving time. Serve with chips, tacos, burritos, or recent greens from complete grains or beans, or as a aspect to burgers, tacos, or veggie sandwiches.
You possibly can lower this recipe in half for smaller occasions.
Attempt serving this recipe on this rustic sauce bowl.
- Preparation time: quarter-hour
- Class: Dressing
- Kitchen: American
- Portion dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 100
- Sugar: 2 grams
- Sodium: 61mg
- Fats: 6.8 grams
- Saturated fats: 1 gram
- Carbohydrates: 10 grams
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 2 grams
- Ldl cholesterol: 0 milligrams
For different favourite vegetable dips, try a few of my favorites:
This submit could include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra data click on right here.