The wealthy flavors of the Mediterranean are amplified on this Olive Solar-Dried Tomato Hummus, that includes kalamata olives, tangy sun-dried tomatoes, and verdant basil, together with the basic hummus components, chickpeas and tahini. You may whip up this wholesome hummus recipe in 10 minutes with solely 7 components (not together with pantry staples).
What to eat with hummus?
This wealthy, flavorful hummus recipe is nice served in quite a lot of methods, together with with pita sandwiches, as a dip with breads and crackers, and as a sauce with veggie burgers, vegan meatballs, and lentil patties.
Is hummus good for you?
Completely! Full of fiber, plant proteins, wholesome fat, nutritional vitamins, and minerals, you’ll be able to really feel actually good about together with this hummus recipe in your consuming type. This hummus recipe is vegan and gluten-free.
Discover ways to make this hummus with this recipe video right here.
The wealthy flavors of the Mediterranean are amplified on this vegan, gluten-free Olive Solar-Dried Tomato Hummus, that includes kalamata olives, tangy sun-dried tomatoes, and verdant basil, together with the basic hummus components, chickpeas and tahini.
- Add the garlic, sun-dried tomatoes, basil, black pepper, lemon juice and tahini to the container of a big meals processor or blender.
- 2. Puree the combination, including the olive oil and simply sufficient reserved bean liquid (by means of the opening of the blender or meals processor) as needed to provide a clean, very thick, creamy dip.
- 3. Add the Kalamata olives and mix simply 1-2 seconds solely to slice olives (don’t over course of).
- 4. Pour the hummus right into a serving dish.
- Optionally available: garnish with extra olive oil, kalamata olives, sun-dried tomatoes, and black pepper.
- If not serving instantly, retailer in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as 3 days.
- Prep Time: 6 minutes
- Class: Dip
- Delicacies: Mediterranean
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 113
- Sugar: 1 g
- Sodium: 255 mg
- Fats: 5 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 15 g
- Fiber: 3 g
- Protein: 4 g
Key phrases: vegan hummus, hummus, hummus recipe, mediterranean
For extra plant-based hummus recipes, try a few of my favorites:
This submit might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.